This story has been shared 39, times. News Corp. Share this: News Share this: View author archive email the author Get author RSS feed.
Name required. Email required. Comment required. Enlarge Image.
Cord Cedeno left says he recognized Omar Mateen's right tie photo from the gay dating app Grindr, on which he claims Mateen messaged him. Photos of Orlando resident Cord Cedeno.
- Omar Mateen used gay dating apps, liked drag queens??
- gay apps for android.
- gay dating boston.
- Was Omar Mateen Gay? Former Classmate & Others Say He Was.
- the gay escort experience.
- gay escort surat.
- Omar Mateen on Dating Apps: Penis Pics to Guys, But Also Scoping Out Women | labiaplastypalmsprings.com?
Up Next Close A chilling view of Russian hooligans' trained brand of violence. Back Continue. Share this article: Share Selection.
- The Orlando shooter hit on me on Grindr.
- Reports: Gunman Had Visited Nightclub Before, Used Gay Dating Apps : The Two-Way : NPR?
- BREAKING: The Orlando Terrorist Reportedly Used Gay Hookup Apps, Frequented Pulse Nightclub.
Now On Now on Page Six. According to witnesses, Mateen had been a regular customer at the gay nightclub Pulse since Ty Smith and Chris Callen are a gay couple who performed in drag at Pulse and befriended Mateen after frequently seeing him at the club. The pair stated that Mateen often was so drunk he had to be removed from the club and often talked about his strained relationship with his father.
The couple stated further that Mateen seemed comfortable and attracted to transgender men in drag. The pair stated that they distanced themselves from Mateen after he pulled a knife on someone over a religious joke.
Investigators Probe Whether Orlando Shooter Used Gay Dating App
One regular customer at Pulse identified as Kevin West claimed that Mateen tried to meet up with him several times but the two never saw each other until the day of the attack. Mateen also said hello but was talking on a cellphone and continued to walk past West. Mateen seems to be in line with a condition called mascupathy, a term coined by psychologist Dr.